Can’t keep all your tabs straight? Need to clear your plate, but want to come back to your tabs later?
Tab Stash is a no-fuss way to save and organize batches of tabs as bookmarks. Sweep your browser clean with one click of the Tab Stash icon. Your open tabs will be stashed away in your bookmarks, conveniently organized into groups. When it’s time to pick up where you left off, open Tab Stash and restore just the tabs or groups you want.
Because Tab Stash stores your tabs as bookmarks, they will even sync to your other computers or mobile devices. Uses Firefox Sync, if configured—no need to keep track of yet another account.
- Stash your open tabs with the Tab Stash toolbar button
- Select which tabs to stash with Shift+Click and Ctrl+Click (Cmd+Click on Mac)
- Stash individual tabs with the Tab Stash button in the address bar
- Show all stashed tabs in an unobtrusive Firefox sidebar
- Show all stashed tabs in a full-browser tab view
- Search your stash
- Restore and delete entire groups, or individual tabs
- Recover recently-deleted tabs and groups
- Drag and drop tabs and groups to re-organize them
- Rename groups, or keep the automatically-generated names
- Import and export tabs in rich text, Markdown, OneTab and more
- Dark mode
Want to give it a try?
Install Tab Stash from Mozilla Add-Ons!